Wednesday, April 4, 2012

April already!

Have been running in circles around the Imholte Inn lately....March slipped by so quickly......I even forgot to take all the paperwork to the Tax Man!!!  But sanity is settling in ......well for a few days anyway........

I believe I have mentioned that 'the Kid' and Alissa are going to gift us with a new baby........this is lucky 13 in the Grandchildren count......and 'lucky' I feel....today we found out ..........
(it always amazes me when I see pictures like this.....I remember the day you first saw your baby.....it's birthday!) 
  But the favorite picture is this........
She isn't very shy is she? 
Alissa will have to work on that..........
........now if you listen very closely...........you can hear the smiles from where you are at!!!
 Alissa and Rodney.....
..August 21 will be here before you know it.....
...and I will be a 'new' GramMa all over again......

No comments: