Thursday, April 21, 2011

Look who I saw today!

Most of you will remember "the Twins"......well......Angela had them over for a visit today......and I was invited to join......


They aren't the 'babies' I remember.....instead they are 'little people' with their own distinct personalities now....


Jase seemed to have fun.....and learning to share as well.


I am glad I got to visit with them....even if only for a short time....
I wasn't sure how it would feel to see them again......
....but I am happy I did.
I have seen that they are growing......loved......cared for.......and still happy .......
and that was more than enough for me.







3 comments:

Knitrageous said...

They are adorable Alice! I bet they had as much fun as you!

Enid said...

I cant belive how big they are already!! Cuteness!

~the ten of us~ said...

oh they have changed and grown, they were still pretty little the last time I saw them and certainly not walking.