Sunday, June 21, 2009

my Birthday Month

I am falling behind ........so much has been going on this month I can't seem to keep up.......first there were anniversaries......my favorite Ex-In-Laws celebrated their 60th!!! That is a major accomplishment in anyone's books.

Then came my Birthday......I am finding saying "I am 56" takes a bit of thought......funny how 55 just rolled off the tounge......I was well remembered and more.....cards......emails.....notes.....gifts..... I will say that Richard surprised me much this year.....his gift was a GPS thingy for my car.....that was nice....but when he said "I wanted to make sure you could always find your way home to me".........well..............



The Sea Bee, Angela, the Kid, and Alissa came over for Beer 'n the Rear Chicken and a very nice evening........we celebrated my month and Father's Day over the last week........



Shelley and Rick drove down today to "cheer" their Dad on during his regular Sunday Morning golf game.......


and just think.......there is still 10 more days to celebrate!!!

No comments: