Thursday, March 19, 2009

looking good........

Yesterday the Sea Bee and Retired Army were hard at it again.......

The dogs were not as impressed as I was with their work.


There was even a little "horse play" going on.......


Then a HUGE SURPRISE happened later!!!.....

My good friend Jan and her hubby Wayne stopped by......Seems Jan had to take some schooling for work in San Marcus so since Cove was "on the way home" in a round about way......
I have known Jan since my working days at Winn Dixie in Stephenville.....we became fast friends ...she helped me through some very tough times then stood for me at the wedding........ Was good to sit and catchup on everyone and just sit and laugh.....We really should do it more often!!


1 comment:

Enid said...

It is looking good Alice...and I am so glad you have some fun time with her.