Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Way behind.......as usual.....


I do have an excuse though......we took a couple of weeks and went to Minnesota to visit with family and attend the hubby's 50 Year High School Reunion!! Had so much fun. The weather was lovely....everything was green.....it was cool.....AND.....there was rain!!



....this is my SIL Mary Lou's back yard.....I know!!!....it looks like a Park!!! We sat on her deck every morning ....I knitted and enjoyed every minute of it.....


Have been trying to catch up on all that was left behind. I had a couple of "Special Orders" for Always Alice. This is always fun and a real good feeling to know that there are others out there that like my work.....made bags.....needle rolls.....gadget bags......and sock or one-project bags....

Was an unusual fabric choice to me.....but a knitting buddy explained that it is tiles for a game....and that is how her Mother taught her the Spanish language.



Then there is the Olympics....while the games are progressing Ravelry and LSSK are having games of their own. I signed in for

WIP Wrestling ... a Mystery Shawl started in 2007


...Baby Dressage... cute pattern from Keri Williams of Kiwicanuck Knits


..and Dishcloth Dash...... by Lisa Millan of Digknitty Designs

Have managed to finish my projects and been working on a few others.

As you can see my cloth basket is holding 3 Mid-Month KALs.......


For the Llympic participants I offered stitchmarkers to the LSSK group and hubby has been helping....


......gotta love a guy that volunteers........














2 comments:

Enid said...

ohh I love it Alice...he is so concentrated!!! You have teach him WELL.

RoamingKnitter said...

Ya'll make a great team to make super markers. Thanks to you both.
Pat